Ryan's self important blathering

Saturday, July 19, 2008

A new thing

So I'm beginning a new series. For those of you who don't know, I work for a very large company in a very large building. Let's just say that if the company were to hold a softball game and invite everyone who works in my building to watch, Midway stadium would be insufficient.

Anyway.

Sometimes when I'm walking around in my building, I find funny things. Like anyone exploring a strange and unfamiliar place, I have decided to share these funny things with you.

I call it Secrets of Corporate America

We'll start off with this little curiosity. On the 2nd floor, near the skyway between building C and D, is...



a dumbwaiter?

I imagine that this used to deliver... something... to someone...

Maybe the suits up on the 5th floor get room service?

But then why is there a stop on every floor?

I didn't dare to try to send something on it. Someday I will.
|| Ryan Ricard, 8:45 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment